Legal Question in Federal Tort Claims in Illinois

I need to get a copy of the appraisal that was done on our commercial building in Illinois. The FDIC took over our loan . They sent out an appraiser to the building. I was told by him that i may obtain a copy by requesting through the FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT . We need to fill out a form. Is this correct

Asked on 3/21/11, 12:40 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Read more
Answered on 3/22/11, 11:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Federal Tort Claims Act Litigation questions and answers in Illinois

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now