Illinois  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/24/13, 5:15 pm

I need to file a motion in my small claims case. I have filled out the motion papers but how do I get a date to hear my motion? Do I have to go to the courthouse in person, can I call for a date, or can I get a date online? Also can I pick the date or do I have to get the date that is assigned to me. Thank you.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search