Illinois  |  Civil Litigation

Hello,

I am a judgment recovery specialist. In my area of Southern Illinois there are not to many cases where private individuals have judgments against each other. I am seeing a lot of cases involving credit card companies vs individuals. In a majority lot of cases the cc company doesn't receive any money owed to them due to no debtor assets...supposedly. The attorney appears in court for the cc company, papers are filed and the attorney is paid a fee in the $350 to $500 range...case closed.

My question: I use several specialized websites to track debtors to find hidden assets and accounts, other asset locating methods are also used. I wonder if any of the attornies would be interested in partnering up with me to collect hidden assets in these cases? If they would be interested what would be the best way to approach them and the verbiage to use? Credit card companies may shy away from my 50% recovery fee (possibly neogotiable) and not want an attorney to participate with me. Thank you everyone in advance for your replies