Illinois  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/04/13, 6:21 am

How would a person go about investigationg to find out if someone has filed a suit against them and been awarded a judgement if the defendant was never notified

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search