Legal Question in Immigration Law in Illinois

My name is awa I am in the US for 10 years I have 2 kids one is 5 the other one is 3 . I want to know is there anyway way possible to be lagal in the US. Note : I overstayed my visa and no one never petition for me. Thanks

Luba Smal Smal Immigration Law Office

Awa,

If you came legally and overstayed and married to a US citizen, then, yes, you might be able to obtain a lawful permanent resident status in USA. Your 5 and 3 year old kids can't petition for you, but a US citizen husband can

Note: The above response is provided for legal information purposes only and should not be considered a legal advice; it doesn’t create an attorney-client relationship. For more information or to schedule a consultation, please visit http://www.law-visa-usa.com/contact_us.html

If you would like to request a confidential legal advice or schedule telephone or email consultation regarding your specific situation, please email me directly at Attorney @ law-visa-usa.com . Office Telephone line is 1-402-210-2040 (please EMAIL first to schedule a consultation appointment). I am an immigration attorney and work with clients from all States and globally. More information at http://www.law-visa-usa.com/.

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Illinois