Illinois  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/02/13, 2:52 am

My company is planning to apply for the L-1 A visa. Currently I am partner in company with 49 % shares. The other two partners have 49% and 2 % shares each.

I will be the person who will apply for the I-129.

Does my current shareholding meet the requirements for the L 1 visa ?

If I had majority shares, 51 % then would i qualify ?

And if I had highest shares 49 % followed by other two having 48 % and 3 % then would i qualify ?


Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search