Legal Question in Immigration Law in Illinois

Is there a way to get legalised if overstaying your H2B visa?

Asked on 4/08/12, 1:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Adam Tracy Securities Compliance Group Ltd
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

In short, yes. However, it is very fact specific. I would need more info. Feel free to contact me for a more complete answer: [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 4/11/12, 7:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Illinois

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now