Illinois  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/30/13, 11:56 am

My daughters father and I have been separated for over a year now. Never Married. I own my own home. This is his living address. He is not on the mortgage. He does not have a job. Does not Pay bills. Do I have to take him to court and get an eviction? We live in Illinois. Thank You.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search