Legal Question in Legal Malpractice in Illinois

My husband file for divorce. My husband's attorney acted unethically. Can I file a malpractice suit against HIS lawyer?

Asked on 11/12/12, 7:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nima Taradji Taradji Law Offices
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

No. If you believe the attorney acted illegally you should discuss your evidence with an attorney and consider filing a claim for ethical violation against the attorney. Just understand that there is no money to be gained by filing such a complaint.

I hope this helps

Read more
Answered on 11/12/12, 7:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Malpractice Law questions and answers in Illinois

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88433 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now