Illinois  |  Medical Malpractice

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/16/12, 7:26 pm

My son was having a wart removed and the nitrogen leaked and burnt him really bad between his fingers what should i do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search