Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Illinois

Can I sue a doctor for malpractice since I lost feeling in my lower abdomen after my c-section? Its been over a year since the surgery.

Asked on 12/06/11, 5:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

The records would have to be reviewed before your inquiry can be properly responded to.

Read more
Answered on 12/06/11, 6:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Illinois

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88563 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now