Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Illinois

can i sue a florida pcp now that i live in illinois? i may be faciong some type of leukemia diagnosis. the pcp had blood work results that should have pointed her in thar direction. she did nothing!

Asked on 7/04/12, 8:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yes. However, you will need to hire counsel livensed in Florida.

Read more
Answered on 7/05/12, 7:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Illinois

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Adam LambertThe Law Office of Adam S. LambertNew Orleans, LA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now