Illinois  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/05/13, 11:03 pm

My car got hit by a cart attendent with like 15 carts the manager that took my report said to bring an estimate and they take care of it now I was wondering if I would need a lawyer for this matter and can I get any other kind of compensation for this matter?

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/06/13, 7:34 am by Charles Candiano

This is NOT a personal injury accident. There is only property damage. So long as the store is accepting liability, you would be throwing money away to hire an attorney. I would have the car repaired under my own insurance to be sure it was done properly. Let your insurance company chase the store for payment.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Candiano Law Office 53 West Jackson Blvd. Chicago, IL 60604

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search