Legal Question in Personal Injury in Illinois

I was convicted of a Class 2 Felony in IL in 2005 - Leaving the Scene of a fatal accident - Am I able to obtain an IL FOID card with this exact conviction?

Asked on 2/26/13, 9:11 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sal Sheikh
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Felons cannot own firearms.

Read more
Answered on 2/26/13, 9:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Illinois

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now