Legal Question in Personal Injury in Illinois

My girlfriend was drinking at the time when she struck me with her car ,she thjen kept going she didn't even call to see who she hit or if the person was alive,to me that's a hit and run,and she thinks it's funny now that she knows it was me,this happen Sunday and I've spoke to her once since that,,,at the time of the accentdent she was drinking and fighting with one of her friends,there where two people there at the time she hit me with the car and kept going.please let me know what to do in this case.Thank you.

Asked on 3/07/13, 8:34 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Sal Sheikh
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Feel free to contact me to discuss your claim.

Read more
Answered on 3/07/13, 8:40 am
Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You need to contact an attorney as there are a number of possibilities and questions for an attorney to ask you now that you have submitted additional information.

Read more
Answered on 3/07/13, 8:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Illinois

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now