Legal Question in Personal Injury in Illinois

Ex sent wife sex video in and a string of emotionally damaging text messages and emails. What are my options? I did not give consent to share that sex video nor did I sign any release.

Asked on 8/12/13, 5:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Your spouse and/ or you may have a cause of action for the intentional infliction of emotional distress. There may be a criminal charge,regarding the distribution of pornography. There may also be a cause of action for injunctive relief. You should contact a local attorney.

Read more
Answered on 8/13/13, 1:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Illinois

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now