Illinois  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/22/13, 11:58 am

I bought a house severl years ago. I added my friend name to the house a ( quitv claim ) I think. How can I get his name off my house and again be sole owner

Thank You

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search