Illinois  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/09/08, 2:09 pm

Illinois Quit Claim Deed

My property was deeded to me and my husband. My husband died 10 years ago and I want to quit claim the property to an individual who has already paid me.

Do I quit claim the property with me alone as grantor, or my husband and I? Or do I submit a death certificate? Please help.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search