Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Illinois

Life Estate Termination

Where do you find a form to terminate a life estate due to nonpayment per agreement of taxes.

Asked on 5/28/08, 3:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nicholas Chrisos Nicholas G. Chrisos Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Life Estate Termination

I don't know if there is such a form. But since I've never dealt with life estates in the 20+ years I've been practicing, maybe I'm just unaware. Try and see if Chicago Title has such a form. Good luck!

Read more
Answered on 5/28/08, 3:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Illinois

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now