Illinois  |  Sexual Harassment

exposed himself

my general manager started one year ago (2 years after me) on the second shift we worked together he was in the office when I walked in and he exposed himself to me (stroking himself)

he made remarks about how nice my breasts were and would like to see them..He has asked me to go to a room with him on several occassions (we work in a hotel) with every occurance I have refused. he then treats me unfairly and is very rude to me only to start up again some time later with his vulgar suggestions..I went to HR immediately with every instance and she never reported it to the owner (which I have just done 1 week ago)this has been going on for 1 year and I am sooo stressed out!! as it turns out there are 2 other girls who have had very similar situations with this man and one of them has also came forward. I have lost $$ due to the stress (commission basis) can I sue for distress and recover my money??