Legal Question in Social Security Law in Illinois

My mom won't give no money from my social security

Asked on 6/10/13, 8:41 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Comerford Comerford Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Is your mother the representative payee? Are you capable of handling the funds? These are all questions that must be answered.

Read more
Answered on 6/10/13, 8:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Social Security Law questions and answers in Illinois

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now