Illinois  |  Tax Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/26/13, 9:02 am

I am involved in a start up business. No employees now but will plan on hiring employees or sub contractors within the next 6 months. Also having multiple locations is seen for the near future. what type of business should i register as? DBA, Corp, LLC... any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search