Legal Question in Traffic Law in Illinois

My 20 year old son just received his second speeding ticket in Wisconsin within 14 months. He has an IL license, the the IL rule is 2 tickets within 2 years is license suspension. How can we avoid him losing his license or driving privileges in WI and/or IL? He needs his car for work and for college commuting.

Asked on 4/23/13, 2:58 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Sal Sheikh
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Consult with a Traffic Attorney in WI.

Did your Son get the first ticket in WI also?

Read more
Answered on 4/23/13, 3:01 pm
Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

He obviously needs to hire a Wisconsin attorney and avoid a conviction on that charge no matter what the Illinois Secretary of State does about his license. It may also still be possible to set aside the previous conviction, if he took one.

Read more
Answered on 4/23/13, 3:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Illinois

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now