Legal Question in Traffic Law in Illinois

How can I appeal my city parking ticket when I failed to respond to the Department of Finance's notices and a judgment has been entered against me?

Asked on 8/19/13, 2:22 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joseph Michelotti Michelotti & Associates, Ltd.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You have 35 days to file an action in the Circuit court of Cook County. Fees are about $500.00, so you may just want to pay the ticket

Read more
Answered on 8/19/13, 4:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Illinois

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now