Legal Question in Traffic Law in Illinois

my record was clean I was charged with 4 tickets total. 2 for disobeying traffic control device. 1 for illegal operation of atv and the big one aggravated fleeing(hince the running 2 stop signs) what are my best chances to get out of this. if I get the stop sign ticket drop will it drop to just normal fleeing and eluding. honestly I don't think they can even prove I ran it, he was too far behind me and not in line of sight. I got caught because I wrecked it trying to turn

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

Depending upon the Court your charges are pending, an attorney may be able to help you avoid convictions. You certainly do not want a conviction for fleeing. You do have the right to a trial, of course, but the extra attorney's fees and the risk of losing at trial both suggest that a plea bargain would be advisable. If you are in my area, I may be able to offer my services for a reasonable fee. I have been handling such cases for thirty-five years. Feel free to call for a consultation.

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Illinois