Legal Question in Traffic Law in Illinois

my record was clean I was charged with 4 tickets total. 2 for disobeying traffic control device. 1 for illegal operation of atv and the big one aggravated fleeing(hince the running 2 stop signs) what are my best chances to get out of this. if I get the stop sign ticket drop will it drop to just normal fleeing and eluding. honestly I don't think they can even prove I ran it, he was too far behind me and not in line of sight. I got caught because I wrecked it trying to turn

Asked on 6/02/13, 1:13 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Depending upon the Court your charges are pending, an attorney may be able to help you avoid convictions. You certainly do not want a conviction for fleeing. You do have the right to a trial, of course, but the extra attorney's fees and the risk of losing at trial both suggest that a plea bargain would be advisable. If you are in my area, I may be able to offer my services for a reasonable fee. I have been handling such cases for thirty-five years. Feel free to call for a consultation.

Read more
Answered on 6/03/13, 5:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Illinois

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now