Illinois  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/14/13, 7:17 pm

My brother bought a life insurance policy for his children and put a trusted friend as beneficiary because children were minors. He had a straoke and never changed the beneficiary. Everyone knows this money was for his children. Well he kept all the money and will not give his children anything. Can my brothers children sue him. There are many people who will testify to this.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search