Illinois  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/19/09, 3:18 pm

Disputing a will

What is needed for adult children to dispute a will that states ''nothing is to be left to my children'' and the estate is to be distributed according to a trust.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search