Illinois  |  Workers Comp

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/28/10, 12:56 pm

i am 27 years old and i got hurt on the job in 2007 i have had 2 suregies 1 was a to clean bone spurs in left shoulder and 2 was a slap repair or pec transfer my long thurasic nerve denerved also and now they sent me to school because because i am not able to do my job any more i made 31.55 hour and now they are talking settlement roughly what kind of money should i be looking at

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search