Illinois  |  Workers Comp

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/27/13, 12:14 pm

I hurt my hand at work.They took Xrays and found that I have arthritis in the joints ,with bone spurs. The Doctor also said it is due to the work I do [I have been doing this for over 30 years] They want to put me on light duty but theres no such thing in the work I do. Can I collect Unemployment until I retire?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search