Illinois  |  Workers Comp

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/12/10, 5:57 am

I"ve been on workers comp for15 yrs and now they are not wanting to pay for medicane that the doctor has perscribed so what are my rights from Illinois thanks

1 Answer

Answered on: 8/17/10, 7:46 am by Nima Taradji

You need to fight it. You need to get yourself a worker's compensation attorney who will make sure your rights are properly protected.

I hope this helps-

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Taradji Law Offices 120 North LaSalle Street, Suite 2800 Chicago, IL 60602

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search