Illinois  |  Workers Comp

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/09/10, 4:16 am

I had a workers comp slip and fall case. Workers comp paid my bills and cut the rest in a check...I had a lawyer who directed to the one of many doctors...he now is sending me a bill for 11,900 for his services that he was never paid to him.This has been 4 years now since I have seen that I am still in ledigation for the regular slip and fall case my lawyer is telling me that the bill is is that true? what do I do?

1 Answer

Answered on: 8/17/10, 7:42 am by Nima Taradji

That does not make sense. If the bill is related to the worker's compensation case, all of the medical bills should have been paid by the WC claim. If you had an attorney, you need to contact that attorney and ask him why the bills were not paid. If the bills were not paid because they are unrelated to the WC claim, then the bills are yours to pay or your health insurance, if any.

I hope this helps-

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Taradji Law Offices 120 North LaSalle Street, Suite 2800 Chicago, IL 60602

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search