India  |  Disability Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/22/12, 3:08 am

I am 28 old ., My husband had died in an accident., I having one chaidl., presently

from my husband side 30 acr property is there., but presently they are not giving me a signle paisa., and telling that the property belongs to the mother side of them.,

so,give me the solution

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search