Legal Question in Disability Law in India

i have done advance payment to a company to purchase goods, its was first dealing, now he is not sending goods and not returning back my money, what are the legal stps i have to take in this condition ?

Asked on 11/10/12, 2:59 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735) [email protected]
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You may file a suit for recovery.

Log on to my website for further guidance.

Read more
Answered on 11/10/12, 5:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Disability Discrimination Law (ADA) questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now