Legal Question in Disability Law in India

i am male 62year old i am retrred person i rerrred govment job i taken 1972 govment rules Agricultural purpose but i have a job i 3 . year not a us my Agricultural purpose jamin so talati is khalasa so plz tell me i want a taken my Agricultural khalasa jamin 1985 Gujrat Dist. Jamnagar i want a my old agriculturul jamin regranted

Asked on 4/02/13, 7:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Related Questions & Answers

More Disability Discrimination Law (ADA) questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now