Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in India

I have difference in Date of Birth certificate as my matriculate certificate is having date of birth 16-02-1989 and muncipal committee certificate is having 16-02-1990. i want to apply for the passport... i want advice how can i do so.. i visited municipal said them to change but they refuse .. i went up in court and get an affidavit of mobile traffic magistrate stemp and sign but them i again went to municipal they said they wont correct it... im in trouble my whole life just crashed ... i want a soilid solution of this problem... plz plz god sake help me my maiil is [email protected]

Asked on 3/30/13, 12:53 pm

2 Answer from Attorneys

Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

get your Matriculate Certificate modified based on Municipal Certificate.

Read more
Answered on 3/30/13, 11:52 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now