Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in India

meri shadi 18 may 2012 ko hui ti uske bad mere in laws ne muje boht force kiya divorce ke liye par mein raazi nhi hui isliye shadi ke uske 5 months ke bad mere husband ke father ne mere husband ko gar se bedakal kr diya aur jab mere husband ne muje garse baga diya uske turat bad unke parents ne une accept kr liya ab mein kya kru plz meri help kro

Asked on 3/31/13, 6:21 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

File a complaint in NCW/CAW/125 CrPC/and get divorce To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 3/31/13, 9:44 pm
Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You need to file a complaint under NCW/CAW and file a case for divorce, and seek maintenance from your husband.

Read more
Answered on 4/02/13, 7:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now