India  |  Aviation Law

The GM Engg of airline has served 1st one show cause notice to me on compliant of my immediate senior to my area Manager and then my Mgr forwarded this to my GM Engg and then my GM Engg has given given me direct show cause notice without even talking to me on the issue which was totally untrue and fabricated on behest of my mgr because I have reached at same qualification of my Mgr then I have given my reply by denying the allegation and then my HR Head has arranged domestic inquiry and the inquiry officer has not considered my any fact and given the report one sided in fever of my rivals. Note: My all involved higher authorities are having good repo with my Mgr and fevered him by violating all the rules but conducted inquiry to fulfill the proceedings and then again given me 2nd show cause notice and I have given my reply by denying the allegation proven by EO and then my HR Head has called me in his office and given me dismissal letter which was very shocking to me. what is your kind advice on this?

Answered on: 4/08/13, 11:29 pm by RAJIV GUPTA

Log on to my website www.karvai.in for further guidance.

(Cell: +91 9811284735) lawnrajiv@gmail.com Lawyer's Chamber No: 359,Western Wing,Tis Hazari Courts, Delhi-110054...SC & DHC Delhi, India. Www.karvai.in, 110054