Legal Question in Aviation Law in India

Can we sent a Legal Notice for china Embassy?

I have purchased a one car from China embassy. One year have been passed but we are not recieved car registeration number. We sent do many letter, remainders about the above request. But we neither recieve any reply nor registeration number.

In this situation what I am doing. Please suggested me

Asked on 9/23/06, 5:49 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jitendra Kumar Kumar Pandey & Co.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Can we sent a Legal Notice for china Embassy?

Yes,you can send a legal notice to Chinese embassy with a copy to Ministry of External Affairs,Govt. of India.

Read more
Answered on 9/25/06, 1:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Aviation Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now