India  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/17/11, 5:06 am

Respected Sir, I have filed a case against the accused u/s 138 N.I. act, during the trial the accused in open court confessed, his statement was recorded u/s 242 Cr.P.C and admitted that he will make payment and affixed his signature on the margin of the order. The Honorable Sub-Judge said in his order that " it is sufficient for satisfaction of section 58 of the Evidence Act that is facts admitted need not to be proved".

Sir, my query is that whether the convicted person, has the right to appeal against the judgment given by the Honorable Court, when he himself confessed in open Court and admit that he will pay the amount.

Sir, it will be your great kindness if you provide some Laws under which he cannot appeal before the higher Court or some examples. Thanks

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search