India  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/03/09, 3:12 am

withdrawal of 498a and khula

my sisinlaw has lodged a 498a agenst my innocent parents who nvr troubled or taken dowry, my brther stays in US he is engineer by profession.

case not yet strted she plan to withdraw the case and would like to obtain khula ie divorcee at her will.

can she withdraw the case and obtain khula in my brthr absence. we told we get it signed through postal service and announcement through cell phone. please help me out

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search