India  |  Family Law

hi,

My name is sridhar. I got married 3 months back. Because of issues I want to take divorce.

Can you pls suggest will there be any financial settlement. I am a software engineer and my wife has done BE but not working.

I have one house in bangalore which has a loan of 37 lakhs which is bought 2 years back. I have one more site which I bought 5 years back. Apart from this I dont have any other property

What will be the financial distribution if both agree for divorce...I know that we get the divorce after 1 year but I want to know the financial settlement after 1 year

My father in law is demanding for 50 lakhs and is threatening to file false dowry and cruelty case. How to handle this. We are from andrapradesh and I do job in bangalore. My wife was with me in bangalore for only one month. Me , wife and my mother was staying in bangalore..