India  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/11/08, 1:09 pm

Taking son abroad against visitation rights

I fear, my wife may takeaway my son of 5yrs old to abroad without my knowledge. She have the custody of him, and i was granted monthly visitation rights. How i can stop such thing from happening?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search