Legal Question in Federal Tort Claims in India


I am resident of chandigarh, india . I proble is this, that my wife 2 time try to kill herself( sucide) . In this i dropped her to her presents home ( ganganagar) . Now they are saying to take her back . But i am confused that if she commites sucide or try to kill herslf it make a big problem for me & my families. Now i want what i should do ? I also want that she come back but i am afraid . Please advice me what should i do. Legally so in future i am not proble

Asked on 8/13/07, 5:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

G. M. Gupta gmguptaandassociates
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Marriage

get the things from her in written and inform the local police about her acts and take her video telling and acceptin her acts

Read more
Answered on 8/13/07, 4:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Federal Tort Claims Act Litigation questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now