India  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/23/09, 9:40 am

compromise of civil suits in India

I have filed 2 civil suits for permanent injunction and another for payment of my salary withheld illegally by an Association. Now they want to compromise the matter which are currently before the Delhi High Courts as original suits . Under which procedure can the suits be compromised and what could be the text of application to be submitted by both the parties before the High Court so that the suits are compromised and disposed off at the next hearing/s

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search