India  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/02/09, 12:57 pm

harshment from landlord

we are staying in the house since almost 20 years and also paying rent every month with out any agreement of deal, the landlord do not issue us any rent receipts, now the landlord want us to vacate the house and he is giving us a deadlines we need to vacate the house, one more thing is we have reconstructed the house by spending 105lakh rupees. would appreciate if you suggest any legal way to fight for our right

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search