India  |  Mediation

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/23/13, 12:17 am

I have been married in a hindu family for 8 years. It was an arranged marriage. There was continous quarrel between me and his family. 1.5 Months back, My husband decided that we along with our 7 yrs child will be living in a seperate rented house. Lease is in his name. We shifted there but after 3 days, he went back to his family. Its been over one month that he has not come back. I am 6 months pregnant & he left me and our 7 yrs old child without any food, money etc. But he is paying rent. What are my rights to bring him back? Pls suggest.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search