India  |  Mediation

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/29/12, 1:32 am

How an NGO star pro bono service (Legal clinic or Legal Aid) to help the poor people?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search