India  |  Mediation

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/18/11, 5:08 am

under saction 498a/323/307

For helping me i m highly obliged to u. Sir pls tell me what i should do to get my child during mediation. As from last two months child of 2yrs is with my husband & at any cost he is not ready to give him to me.If the child refuses to come to me...

1 -During mediation,i alone will be there or my parents will be permitted.

2 -under what conditions lawers are permitted &what should do for it.

3 -should i disclose his past during mediation.He had phiysical relations with his brother's sister in-law. She committed sucide as she was pragnant & her parents were unable to his demand of money. i have no proof only latters in which she requested to leave the demand & marry.

4 -Can these letters be the proof of their money-mindedness & no care for anybodies life.

5 -They are great liers. if he says he wants to live with me & assures that he will not harm or trouble me. what type of his assurance would be & what's the for my safety. i have no faith in him.

6 -If i will not be ready to live with him, have i to give divorce to him. Neither i want to live with him nor divorce.

7 -Mediator will talk to us together or seperately.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search