India  |  Mediation

under saction 498a/323/307

For helping me i m highly obliged to u. Sir pls tell me what i should do to get my child during mediation. As from last two months child of 2yrs is with my husband & at any cost he is not ready to give him to me.If the child refuses to come to me...

1 -During mediation,i alone will be there or my parents will be permitted.

2 -under what conditions lawers are permitted &what should do for it.

3 -should i disclose his past during mediation.He had phiysical relations with his brother's sister in-law. She committed sucide as she was pragnant & her parents were unable to his demand of money. i have no proof only latters in which she requested to leave the demand & marry.

4 -Can these letters be the proof of their money-mindedness & no care for anybodies life.

5 -They are great liers. if he says he wants to live with me & assures that he will not harm or trouble me. what type of his assurance would be & what's the for my safety. i have no faith in him.

6 -If i will not be ready to live with him, have i to give divorce to him. Neither i want to live with him nor divorce.

7 -Mediator will talk to us together or seperately.