India  |  Military Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/24/11, 12:49 am

I am a gentle man cadet in indian army i suffered a fracture , and then was sent to pshycatric ward after 4 mnths the fracture is not healing or will take more time , but since i am not yet a graduate i need to go for graduation outside army is wasting my time how to speeden the process since i am a gc army rules and army act donot govern me and i am not being paid any thing

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search