Legal Question in Military Law in India

I got a govt job in MES unfortunately i wrote my middle name wrong in application form as my high school certificate has only my first name and sir name. when i went to the authorities they are asking for an identity proof issued by central govt ( which i don`t have correctly name written on it ) along with affidavit i have given my voter card for correction of name but this may take more time can anyone tell me how safe is my job and what precautions should i take?

Asked on 2/08/13, 7:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Related Questions & Answers

More Military Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88563 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now